A MICHIGAN LAW PRACTICEOutside Legal Counsel PLC is a Michigan-based private law firm dedicated to general civil litigation on a case-by-case basis and serving as outside general counsel to growing organizations, family-run businesses, partnerships, limited liability companies, and close corporations.
ATTORNEY PHILIP L. ELLISONPhilip L. Ellison is an attorney and civil litigator with a state-wide general practice in civil, business, and property litigation.
PRACTICE AREAS· General Counsel to Small and Family-Run Businesses
· General Counsel to Agriculture/Farming Businesses
· General Litigation Practice Areas
· Business and Commercial Litigation
· Real Property, Land Use, and Zoning Disputes
· Michigan Right to Farm Act
· Michigan Water, Littoral, and Riparian Rights
· Michigan's New Road-Ends Law - Public Act 56 of 2012
· Part 305 of P.A. 451 of 1994 - Natural Rivers Program
· Part 315 of the NREPA - Dam Safety
· Freedom of Information Act
· Open Meetings Act
· Appellate Practice & Appeals
· Assistance for Trial Counsel
Courthouses of Michigan: Kalamazoo County Courthouse, Kalamazoo
CONTACT THE OFFICEIf you have a pending legal matter and need aggressive business or litigation counsel, contact the office today!
MID MICHIGANPO Box 107
Hemlock, MI 48626
(888) 398-7003 - fax
Licensed to practice before all Michigan State Courts, the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court, the Saginaw Chippewa Tribal Court, the US District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
PROUD MEMBER OF:
LATEST MEDIA NOTICEIn an issued opinion, the Saginaw County Circuit Court has declared that the Village of Oakley has "clearly" violated the Open Meetings Act in regards to a secret closed-session meeting after excluding the public from observing the same.
OTHER RELEASESLawsuit: City of Portage Wrongfully Plays Favorites With Police Reports
Ellison, Hemlock Litigator, Named Up-and-Coming Michigan Attorney
OLC Obtains Order Shutting Down Entire Police Dept